Darmstadt, Germany – Troy, MI – August 2020 PROSTEP INC and parent company PROSTEP AG are Platinum sponsors at this year’s annual COExperience, now a virtual event held September 14-16, 2020. COE (Community of Experts of Dassault Systemes Solutions) brings together users of Dassault Systemes software and provides unprecedented access to education, training, networking, product influence opportunities and best practices.
The PROSTEP sponsored WOMEN IN TECHNOLOGY panel discussion includes numerous prestigious speakers in the field of engineering and IT.
Confirmed panelists include:
- Denise Fleming, VP of Information Technology, BOEING
- Karen Caswelch, CEO, SciArt Software
- Lisa Niel, PROSTEP AG Senior PLM Solutions Consultant
- Jessica Kinman, Aerospace and Defense Solutions Senior Manager, Dassault Systèmes
- Samantha Nervo, Senior Engineer for PLM, Bridgestone
As experts in the field of product life cycle management providing solutions in PLM integration, migration, supplier/vendor secure data exchange, and data visualization, PROSTEP will highlight Dassault 3DEXPERIENCE integration and 3DEXPERIENCE migration. Members of PROSTEP AG will also be available virtually to participate in panel and roundtable discussions.
Confirmed sponsored presentations from PROSTEP include:
- Building the Digital Thread with 3DEXPERIENCE and Other Systems
- Presented by Brian Schouten, Director of Technical Presales, PROSTEP INC
- September 14, 2020 – 2:00pm – 2:30pm CDT
- A Discussion on Engineering Standards: The Good, Bad and In-between…
- Presented by Jochen Boy, Senior Consultant, PROSTEP AG
- September 15, 2020 – 3:30pm – 4:00pm CDT
- Acquisition, Merger or Consolidation: Migrating to 3DEXPERIENCE
- Presented by Paul Downing, President and CEO of PROSTEP INC
- September 16, 2020 – 12:15pm – 12:45pm CDT
Can’t make it? Learn more at the COExperience PROSTEP event page.