How can having a PLM Collaboration platform service help your product development?
Globally distributed projects involving multiple partners require major coordination of product development data. A collaboration platform ensures that enterprise-wide synchronized data is available to all internal and external development partners.
How PROSTEPs Leading Platform Enhances Collaboration
PROSTEP’s 30-plus years of experience enable us to assist you through a variety of product development collaboration scenarios.
As a leading technology partner with major PLM vendors, we have the resources and solutions to optimize your PLM processes. With vendor-neutral connectivity with virtually any system, you’ll be able to seamlessly integrate into your existing infrastructure. PROSTEP prioritizes data interoperability, ensuring our solutions remain versatile, futureproof, and capable to meet the diverse needs of clients across various industries.
With our industry-leading PLM integration & migration solutions. It has never been easier to effectively collaborate and coordinate your data and cut down on poor communication across the production process. PROSTEPs systems also enhanced ability to validate products and processes virtually and will reduce the cost of prototypes.
Explore PROSTEPs Collaboration Tools
Collaborate Product Data Across PLM/PDM, SDM, ERP, CAx, and other Systems with OpenPDM
If you’re in one of the following groups, a self-contained collaboration platform for the secure provision of shared data for distributed development may help:
- Joint Venture Collaboration – Manufacturers (OEMs) often provide the necessary PLM data but restrict access to their own PLM system. In this case, a reliable platform for PLM management will help.
- Consortium Partner – If two different OEMs use the same component but use their own product range, and each OEM works on their respective PLM systems, a collaborative platform will help.
- Mergers and Acquisitions – When merging two companies, a uniform PLM platform may be too complex and expensive to manage effectively and a collaborative platform will help.
The route to a successful migration includes careful project planning, defined requirements, and identification of the correct deliverables and tasks. Given the considerable complexity of migrations, which tools are best suited to help migrate your data?
With OpenPDM CCenter, all PLM project data is secured and synchronized outside your IT Infrastructure. The data is available to all parties within a protected environment, enabling quick on/off boarding of partners during development ensuring enterprise-wide PLM collaboration.
The OpenPDM CCenter advantage gives you:
- Seamless PLM integration to keep your data up-to-date
- Push and pull data supply to enable you to co-work offline
- Multi-CAD support to enhance the flexibility in your collaboration
- Version tracking and change history to give you complete transparency
- Delta data reconciliation to reduce the transfer volume
- Simplified integration of your external collaboration partners
- Centralized sharing of data with automated updates to reduce errors and prevent rework
- Optimized efficiency for your collaboration
Start Collaboration with PROSTEP
If you are considering PLM collaboration and its benefits, connect with PROSTEP and we will help to get started.
We will introduce you to the opportunities you have when collaborating on the digitalizing of your business. Let’s create the perfect collaboration platform for your company to utilize and optimize your PLM processes across the board.