A Partnership Giving Dassault Users Complete Digital Transformation Solutions
PROSTEP is a proud PLATINUM sponsor at this year’s COExperience 2020.
Join us virtually September 14-16, where PROSTEP is the official sponsor for COExperience WOMEN IN TECHNOLOGY panel.
Confirmed panelists include:
- Denise Fleming, VP of Information Technology, BOEING
- Karen Caswelch, CEO, SciArt Software
- Lisa Niel, PROSTEP AG Senior PLM Solutions Consultant
- Jessica Kinman, Aerospace and Defense Solutions Senior Manager, Dassault Systèmes
- Samantha Nervo, Senior Engineer for PLM, Bridgestone
Event registration can be found here.
Discover more from PROSTEP, the leading integration and migration company providing vendor-neutral integrative and collaborative solutions for the Dassault community. Official Accepted Presentations for COExperience 2020:
- Building the Digital Thread with 3DEXPERIENCE and Other Systems
- Presented by Brian Schouten, Director of Technical Presales, PROSTEP INC
- A Discussion on Engineering Standards: The Good, Bad and In-between…
- Presented by Jochen Boy, Senior Consultant, PROSTEP AG, Brian Schouten, Director of Technical Presales at PROSTEP INC, and Joseph Lopez, Marketing at PROSTEP INC
- Acquisition, Merger or Consolidation: Migrating to 3DEXPERIENCE
- Presented by Paul Downing, President and CEO of PROSTEP INC
- Adoption and Challenges of Model Based Design in 3DEXPERIENCE
- Presented by Robert Beverly, Sales Executive, PROSTEP INC
Can’t make it? Request your presentations in the form at right ->
Please check official COE.org presentations time slots for event times here.
Want to learn more? Discover previous COExperience event highlights from PROSTEP below.
- 3 Keys to a Successful PLM Migration with 3DEXPERIENCE (DIY PLM Migrations)
- Presented by Paul Downing, President & CEO of PROSTEP INC
- Overcoming Complexities of Managing Simulation Data in Multiple PLMs with Dassault SIMULIA