Automotive product lifecycle management oftens require rapid re-configuration to support increased customization in product manufacturing and development.
The faster a product design intent is communicated to the product line, the more efficient your production. However, effectively communicating design intent requires that you increase the integration of systems throughout your enterprise.
Complex, large scale production environments with legacy systems and vendor specific technologies create challenges that are difficult to overcome.
How do you take your current automotive product development processes and optimize them for faster, more efficient development and collaboration?
Collaboration across siloed departments as well as down supply chain is necessary for optimized product development.
When you have solutions to answer the challenges of data interoperability, data transfer and 3D model collaboration, your processes become optimized.
In turn, your costs decease while you increase competitive advantage in today’s changing technology landscape.
If you’re in the automotive PLM space and are looking for ways to automate and optimize your processes with your partners, vendors and suppliers, PROSTEP products and solutions are built for you.
Automotive PLM Solutions from PROSTEP
- Highly secure high speed data exchange between suppliers, vendors and manufacturers via OpenDXM GlobalX
- Automotive PLM Integration, Migration and Collaboration via OpenPDM
- Intelligent document creation with 3D PDF Technologies
- Automotive PLM consulting services relating to supplier-manufacturer integration, long-term archiving (LTA), and all processes involved in PLM
- Automotive PDM system introduction
- Audotmotive PDM service relating to knowledge based engineering (KBE)
- Automotive process chain optimization.
- Expert automotive PDM solution in requirements gathering, variant management, functional safety and reliability and product data documentation.