Troy, Michigan, May 2020 – PROSTEP, long time technology partner of SIEMENS, is a Platinum sponsor at this year’s SIEMENS Realize Live 2020 Virtual event. The event, happening online on June 23-24, 2020, will allow PROSTEP to provide a ‘virtual meeting room’ where attendees can login, hear discussions and see live presentations and demos on product life cycle development thought leadership.
PROSTEP sessions will primarily focus on:
- Solutions to plan and execute model-based systems engineering integration for Aerospace/Defense, government sectors and technology services consulting firms
- Leveraging SIEMENS technologies to gain end-to-end engineering visibility throughout a product development life cycle
- Challenges and solutions to adopting systems engineering,
- Implementing technical data packages (mil-standard 31000B) in engineering procurement, production, and delivery
- A strategic roadmap for planning company data consolidation, acquisition, divestiture, or migration to/from SIEMENS solutions
- Engineering standards for current processes – Are they helping or not?
Learn more about PROSTEP virtual meeting room sessions at SIEMENS Realize Live 2020 event here. Users will also be provided demo materials, .ppts and collateral for their own use.
About PROSTEP AG
PROSTEP AG is recognized as a partner to the leading manufacturing companies worldwide. We count the top companies in this industry among our customers. PROSTEP is an independent consulting and solution development company, but also supplies ready-made product solutions. Our strength lies in a combination of industry-specific expertise, process know-how and technological competence. We offer our customers competent consultancy services, a comprehensive range of other services, and innovative solutions covering every aspect of product lifecycle management.
The PROSTEP Group has a current headcount of more than 250 in Germany and the USA. In addition to its headquarters in Darmstadt, PROSTEP also maintains branch offices in Berlin, Hamburg, Hanover, Cologne, Munich, Stuttgart, and Wolfsburg, as well as in Birmingham, Michigan (USA).
About PROSTEP, Inc.
PROSTEP, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of PROSTEP AG and is located in the hub of the US automotive industry, Birmingham, MI. PROSTEP is the leading vendor-independent PLM consultants for the discrete manufacturing industry specializing in PLM Cad Data Migration, PLM Integration (SIEMENS Integration, PTC Integration, Dassault Exalead Onepart Integration, OnePart Integration, Exalead Integration, 3DEXPERIENCE Integration), b2b data exchange and 3D PDF Technologies. With 250+ employees throughout and 20+ years of experience, PROSTEP specializes in PLM consultancy services and engineering solutions. PROSTEP are experts in providing leading global manufacturing companies with the support they require for designing and optimizing their internal and cross-enterprise development processes.