Digital Thread Integration at COExperience 2019
New Orleans, LA, February, 2019 – PROSTEP, the leading PLM integration and PLM Migration specialist in the area of product data integration, today announces their platinum sponsorship at this year’s COExperience in New Orleans, LA Feb. 24-27.
PROSTEP will be hosting a panel discussion entitled: Moving Towards the Digital Thread – From Migration to Integration. Additionally PROSTEP will have multiple speaking sessions with presentations slides you can download upon request. Presentations at this year’s COExperience include:
- Secure Additive Manufacturing Data Exchange with Blockchain – Phil Michaud, Sales Executive / Key Account Manager, PROSTEP INC
- 3 Keys to a Successful PLM Migration with 3DEXPERIENCE – Brian Schouten, Director of Technical Presales, PROSTEP INC
- Achieving Model Based Enterprise through 3D PDF – Courtney Rainey, Sales Executive, PROSTEP INC & Robert Beverly, Sales Executive / Key Account Manager, PROSTEP INC
- Managing Simulation Data in a Multi-PLM Environment with Dassault SIMULA – Paul Downing, President & CEO, PROSTEP INC
An introduction to our panel: Moving Towards Digital Thread – From Migration to Integration:
More organizations that are looking to transform their development and production cycles are exploring the concept of digital thread, but without an integrated, seamless value chain, you can’t move from concept to reality. How are organizations planning to address these challenges from migration through implementation? In this interactive discussion, a group of customers and industry experts will help to clarify what digital thread is (and isn’t), how to integrate your ecosystem, and discuss the broader impact to all parts of your organization beyond production. You’ll hear real-world examples of the challenges organizations have faced as they’ve implemented digital thread and MBSE, as well as how they’ve resolved them, and the new possibilities they have created. We’ll close out with a roadmap for the future of digital thread, and then answer your questions.
- Tim Suhr, Electronic & Electrical Technical Designer, The Boeing Company
- Vaughn McDaniel, Director of Engineering Services, Karcher North America
- Matthias Steinmann, Senior Director, Central R&D Services, Alfred Kärcher SE & CO. KG
- Dr. Karsten Theis, Head of Sales, PROSTEP AG
- Eric Green, Vice President and Managing Director, Dassault Systèmes
Moderator: Bob Deragisch, Director, Engineering Services, Parker Hannafin Corporation
“PROSTEP is proud to be part of COExperience where we provide the tools to enable the digital thread. PROSTEP’s main focus is to solve interoperability challenges and focus on systems integration.” – Brian Schouten, Director of Technical Presales at PROSTEP INC.
Work with PROSTEP
Tel: +1 877.678.3701
Questions? Contact Us