About this presentation
Manufacturing for Aerospace, Defense and Government often faces challenges of end-to-end visibility across domains due to siloed systems.
Decentralized teams and data and information bottlenecks are common challenges in the PLM industry. These challenges are compounded when combined with disruptive technologies such as IoT and a pandemic. Failure to address these challenges means the inability to adapt to a changing market resulting in lost revenue, product developement inefficiencies, and costly mistakes.
Facing these challenges head-on with the right strategy and toolset means gaining competitive advantage, achieving operational efficiency, and maximizing product development visibility.
Join PROSTEP expert, Brian Schouten, to see how aerospace, defense, and government contractors can connect disparate systems with SIEMENS Teamcenter to form a fully integrated and connected engineering environment. Gain control of your data from disparate systems by integrating simulation data management (SDM), requirements management (RM), model-based systems engineering (MBSE), application life cycle management (ALM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), manufacturing execution systems(MES), product life cycle management (PLM), and other systems.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Strategize technologies for future growth around a changing digital landscape
- Integrate SIEMENS Teamcenter for end-to-end traceability and visibility for a fully connected and integrated engineering environment
- Take a model-based systems approach towards integrating product life cycle development processes
About Your Presenter
Brian Schouten, Director of Technical Presales, PROSTEP INC
As the Director of Technical Presales at PROSTEP INC, Brian Schouten is the PLM Integration/Migration ‘focal point’ leading strategy, process and product development recommendations. With over 15+ years implementing, integrating, federating and migrating PLM systems, he brings a wide knowledge of technical details of all major PLM and CAD systems from over 100 PLM integration and migration projects.
Here’s a brief rundown past on-demand presentations from PROSTEP at Realize Live 2020.
- Strategic Sustainment Planning and Future Proofing Engineering for Aerospace, Defense and Government
- Engineering Standards – Good, Bad and In-between
- Building the Digital Thread with SIEMENS Teamcenter
- Navigating SAP and the SIEMENS Partnership with OpenPDM Migration Toolkit
- Acquisition, Merger or Consolidation – Migrating to Teamcenter
- Adoption and Challenges of Model Based Design with SIEMENS Teamcenter
- Change Order Process with Technical Data Packages in SIEMENS Teamcenter
- Secure Data Exchange Inside and Outside Your Company
Watch the webinar