Trusted by many leading companies.
The Leading Toolset Built to Migrate Product Data
OpenPDM Migrate is the platform that gives you the ability to organize the migration of existing PLM data from an old system to a new system via different methods depending on your use case.
The platform allows you to migrate data ‘all at once’ (big bang) or if you need a longer transitional period, via temporary coexistence of the old and new systems.
With OpenPDM Migrate, you can virtually migrate any data including:
- CAD models and structures
- Item/ item revision and derived objects
- Forms, relations, datasets, and files
- BOM view revision and BOM lines
- Release status
- Change object
- Incremental changes
- Workflows and tasks
OpenPDM Migrate provides best-in-class standard access to connected systems so that you’re able to export, map, and import data to your new systems. All connectors offer the same interface allowing system specific technologies to be encapsulated. Only external and official standard interfaces are used guaranteeing smooth connectivity and migration of data between systems.
OpenPDM’s microservices architecture, separation of mapping engine and connectors, means you get the flexible integration of external migration tools from manufacturers!
OpenPDM Migrate is the toolset that has proven itself in the most complex projects enabling loss-free migration of older systems to the current releases of your PLM
Supported operations include:
- Query objects
- Create/Read/Update/Delete Business objects
- Create/Read/Update/Delete Relationships
- Check-In / Check-Out
- Login / Logout from backend
- Execute Transitions (change lifecycle states)
- Execute Workflows
- Modify Ownership/Security/Projects, etc.
- Download / Upload / Delete Files
- Bulk operational methods
Architecture: OpenPDM supports a micro=service-oriented architecture where every service can run standalone or in combination with one another. These services can be integrated in any process or engine.
Export/Import Worker: OpenPDM logic is part of the connector service and allows a boost in performance by reducing HTTP calls and direct access to backend specific API.
Mapping: OpenPDM can work standalone or integrated into any other service, supporting XML, Java, and Groovy mapping variants. New variants can easily be integrated.
OpenPDM has a distributed architecture based on microservices utilizing the OpenPDM Unified Component Architecture. Versioned PLM data (metadata, structures, and files) are handled by RESTful interfaces. Our business process engine uses the popular BPMN solution Camunda and is specialized to handle semantical data.
SIEMENS Teamcenter Integration
PROSTEP solutions expand SIEMENS Teamcenter capabilities leveraging Teamcenter SOA interface and Teamcenter connector, UGClone Interface and UGClone Controller, TCIC/IPEM Interface and TCIC/IPEM Controller.
These solutions from PROSTEP form the basis of digital thread/twin integration to provide SIEMENS users:
- Integration for bi-directional exchange of data including parts, BOM, CAD, documents, changes, configuration, and more
- Migration for the decommissioning of systems while consolidating data via all at once (big-bang migration) or over time (co-existence)
- Federation for creating intelligent, traceable links between systems to give you real-time access to data managed in other systems
- Collaboration for sharing data between different PLM and CAD systems with customers and suppliers
SIEMENS Teamcenter Connectors
PROSTEP provides Teamcenter users the ability to integrate their data with numerous systems for end-to-end digitalization and robust bi-directional interoperability.
Teamcenter Integrations include but are not limited to:
- Teamcenter CATIA Integration
- Teamcenter Inventor Integration
- Teamcenter NX Integration
- Teamcenter Solid Edge Integration
- Teamcenter SolidWorks Integration
- Teamcenter Windchill Integration
- Teamcenter ARAS Integration