Trusted by many leading companies.
Explore the Leading Product Suite for PLM System Integration
OpenPDM gives you the connectivity to get consistent, always up-to-date, bi-directional data flow within your PLM systems. The solution modernizes outdated, heterogenous IT system landscapes so you don’t lose information integrity between systems.
You get the right information, at the right time so your uses can effectively and efficiently execute their product development processes.
Connectors include but are not limited to:
- Aras Corp – Aras Innovator
- Arena/PTC – Arena PLM
- Atlassian – Jira
- AVEVA – AVEVA Marine
- Cadmatic – CADMATIC
- Contact – Contact Elements / CDB
- Dassault Systèmes – 3DEXPERIENCE
- Dassault Systèmes – Cameo Modeler
- Dassault Systèmes – Exalead
- Dassault Systèmes – SmarTeam
- Various – GIT
- Hexagon – Nestix
- IBM – Rational Team Concert
- ILC Solutions – 4PEP PLM
- MongoDB – MongoDB
- Napa – Napa
- Oracle – Agile e6
- Oracle – Primavera P6
- PTC – Windchill
- PTC – Windchill RV&S (Integrity LM)
- PTC – Thingworx
- SAP – SAP PLM
- Siemens PLM – Teamcenter
- Siemens PLM – Polarion
- SSI – Ship Constructor
- Trimble – Nova
OpenPDM’s powerful connectors makes it possible to implement the digital thread in your company giving users the ability to work with always up-to-date information across their systems.
Becuase of OpenPDM’s microservices architecture, separation of mapping engine and connectors, means you get information mapped from the source system to your target system with no data loss. OpenPDM supports read/write functions for all objects, attributes, relations, and files connected in the systems.
Supported operations include:
- Query objects
- Create/Read/Update/Delete Business objects
- Create/Read/Update/Delete Relationships
- Check-In / Check-Out
- Login / Logout from backend
- Execute Transitions (change lifecycle states)
- Execute Workflows
- Modify Ownership/Security/Projects, etc.
- Download / Upload / Delete Files
- Bulk operational methods
Architecture: OpenPDM supports a micro service oriented architecture where every service can run standalone or in combination with one another. These services can be integrated in any process or engine.
Export/Import Worker: OpenPDM logic is part of the connector service and allows a boost in performance by reducing HTTP calls and direct access to backend specific API.
Mapping: OpenPDM can work standalone or integrated into any other service, supporting XML, Java, and Groovy mapping variants. New variants can easily be integrated.
OpenPDM has a distributed architecture based on microservices utilizing the OpenPDM Unified Component Architecture. Versioned PLM data (metadata, structures, and files) are handled by RESTful interfaces. Our business process engine uses the popular BPMN solution Camunda and is specialized to handle semantical data.
PROSTEP helps integrate your business processes on the basis of WebSphere middleware and the OpenPDM product suite as the solution for end-to-end product management.
Because IBM is a leading OSLC adopter for Rational products and PROSTEP is a leader in integration with PLM and ALM through OSLC, the following IBM integration solutions are available:
- OpenPDM WebSphere Process Server Integration
- Rational Team Concert Connector
- Rational DOORS (including v.9 dxl connectors)
- OSLC integration for ALM
In conjunction with the IBM product portfolio, we provide:
- An integration component for integrating WebSphere Process Server in the PLM system integration solution
- OpenPDM Connector to the PLM system integration solution
- OpenPDM for the change management tool Rational DOORS
- Synchronization of data, structures, versions and processes from different data sources