Trusted by many leading companies.
Explore the Leading Product Suite for PLM System Integration
OpenPDM Integrate gives you the connectivity to get consistent, always up-to-date, bi-directional data flow within your PLM systems. The solution modernizes outdated, heterogeneous IT system landscapes so you don’t lose information integrity between systems.
You get the right information, at the right time so your uses can effectively and efficiently execute their product development processes.
Connectors include but are not limited to:
- Aras Corp – Aras Innovator
- Arena/PTC – Arena PLM
- Atlassian – Jira
- AVEVA – AVEVA Marine
- Cadmatic – CADMATIC
- Contact – Contact Elements / CDB
- Dassault Systèmes – 3DEXPERIENCE
- Dassault Systèmes – Cameo Modeler
- Dassault Systèmes – Exalead
- Dassault Systèmes – SmarTeam
- Various – GIT
- Hexagon – Nestix
- IBM – Rational Team Concert
- ILC Solutions – 4PEP PLM
- MongoDB – MongoDB
- Napa – Napa
- Oracle – Agile e6
- Oracle – Primavera P6
- PTC – Windchill
- PTC – Windchill RV&S (Integrity LM)
- PTC – Thingworx
- SAP – SAP PLM
- Siemens PLM – Teamcenter
- Siemens PLM – Polarion
- SSI – Ship Constructor
- Trimble – Nova
OpenPDM Integrate powerful connectors make it possible to implement the digital thread in your company giving users the ability to work with always up-to-date information across their systems.
Becuase of OpenPDM’s microservices architecture, separation of mapping engine and connectors, means you get information mapped from the source system to your target system with no data loss. OpenPDM supports read/write functions for all objects, attributes, relations, and files connected in the systems.
Supported operations include:
- Query objects
- Create/Read/Update/Delete Business objects
- Create/Read/Update/Delete Relationships
- Check-In / Check-Out
- Login / Logout from backend
- Execute Transitions (change lifecycle states)
- Execute Workflows
- Modify Ownership/Security/Projects, etc.
- Download / Upload / Delete Files
- Bulk operational methods
Architecture: OpenPDM supports a micro-service-oriented architecture where every service can run standalone or in combination with one another. These services can be integrated in any process or engine.
Export/Import Worker: OpenPDM logic is part of the connector service and allows a boost in performance by reducing HTTP calls and direct access to backend specific API.
Mapping: OpenPDM can work standalone or integrated into any other service, supporting XML, Java, and Groovy mapping variants. New variants can easily be integrated.
OpenPDM has a distributed architecture based on microservices utilizing the OpenPDM Unified Component Architecture. Versioned PLM data (metadata, structures, and files) are handled by RESTful interfaces. Our business process engine uses the popular BPMN solution Camunda and is specialized to handle semantical data.
PROSTEP provides Oracle users the ability to integrate their data with numerous systems for end-to-end digitalization and robust bi-directional interoperability.
These solutions from PROSTEP form the basis of digital thread/twin integration to provide Oracle users:
- Integration for bi-directional exchange of data including parts, BOM, CAD, documents, changes, configuration, and more
- Migration for the decommissioning of systems while consolidating data via all at once (big-bang migration) or over time (co-existence)
- Federation for creating intelligent, traceable links between systems to give you real-time access to data managed in other systems
- Collaboration for sharing data between different PLM and CAD systems with customers and suppliers
PROSTEP provides Oracle Agile PLM users the ability to integrate their data with numerous systems for end-to-end digitalization and robust bi-directional interoperability.
- Oracle Agile e6
- Oracle Primavera P6