Data shows that more people are hitting the road for traveling and in-person shows, and PROSTEP is excited to meet with current and future prospects at several events this year.
Our successful platinum sponsorship at the COE show in April of this year resulted in more than 500 people in attendance, a figure much higher than originally expected. In anticipation of the event, PROSTEP was able to provide expertise in the following presentations (click to download):
- Collaborative Supplier Integration for 3DExperience and Other Vendors
- Success Factors for Migrating Windchill Data to 3DExperience in Aerospace Manufacturing
- A Role for 3DExperience in Digital Twin Customer Integration
- 3DExperience Data Exchange Use Cases (Inside and Outside Enterprise) for Aerospace and Automotive Industries
Additionally, after a year hiatus due to the pandemic, PIDX USA 2022 is back and PROSTEP is a sponsor. Dassault, the leading sponsor of the event and strong technical partner of PROSTEP, helped bring together leaders from the engineering world to explore technologies in data intelligence, design strategy, smart factory, and PLM. The event gave PROSTEP CEO Paul Downing and his team the opportunity to meet with industry giants such as Cummins, Tenneco, and Moog.
PROSTEP’s parent company, PROSTEP AG, continues the move to in-person events with its upcoming yearly PROSTEP iVIP Symposium, June 8-9, focusing on topics of digital transformation, autonomous driving, Internet of Things, systems engineering, Industry 4.0, digital twin, and more. This live event marks the 25th Anniversary for the PROSTEP iVIP Symposium where science, industry leaders, and innovators come together to share knowledge and expertise. Next for PROSTEP AG will be:
- May 31 – June 2, 2022 – SIEMENS Realize Live – Berlin, Germany
- June 8-9, 2022 – PROSTEP iVIP Symposium – Stuggart, Germany
- June 21-22, 2022 – SIEMENS PLM Connection, Seeheim, Germany
- June 21-23, 2022 – Compit – Pontignano, Italy
- June 22, 2022 – PROSTEP Shipbuilding PLM Insights – Episode 4 – Online
- July 20-21, 2022 – Daimler Digital Product Forum – Stuggart, Germany
- September 13-14, 2022 – Digital Spare Parts World Europe 2022 – Essen, Germany
As we continue to get more comfortable with in-person events, PROSTEP is excited to bring you new product demos and highlights of the most widely used integration and migration platform in manufacturing, OpenPDM.
OpenPDM is the leading integration and migration platform used for the synchronization of product data from different application scenarios and domains. Created more than 20 years ago and continually optimized for current vendor releases, OpenPDM connects PLM system information from design, production, planning, simulation, after sales, procurement, and more. OpenPDM offers ready-to-use, standardized connectors to some of the leading engineering systems including: Aras, Arena, Atlassian – Jira, Autodesk – Vault, Aveva Marine, Cadmatic, Contact, Dassault 3DExperience, Cameo, Exalead, SmarTeam, GIT, Nestix, Codebeamer, 4PEP PLM, Mongo DB, Napa, Oracle Agile e6, Oracle Primavera P6, PTC Windchill, Windchill TV&S (Integrity LM), PTC Thingworx, SAP PLM, Siemens PLM Teamcenter and Polarion, SSI Ship Constructor, Trimble NOVA. PROSTEP is the most recognized leader and partner to all leading manufacturing companies worldwide. We are an independent consulting and solution development company with product lifecycle management expertise in various industries, including aerospace, automotive, defense, and shipbuilding. With a current global headcount of more than 300 people, PROSTEP’s headquarters is based in Darmstadt, Germany with offices in the USA, Poland, and several more throughout Germany.